Vanilla Almond Protein Smoothie
Hot summer days or post workouts call for delicious protein smoothies! Now I am not one to just have protein powder in milk. I need my food to be delicious or I just don't understand the point. Yes, it is fueling your body, yes you need to take in healthy real food, but for me it also needs to satisfy those taste buds.
Each recipe has been tried and tested by multiple people. Let me tell you, this one is a winner!
NOTE: This serves 2. If you only want 1 serving make sure to half the recipe.
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3 tbsp unsalted almond butter
- 2 scoops of protein powder (You can use any type of protein powder. I used unflavored coconut protein powder. Vanilla protein powder might be nice as well. )
- 8 pitted dates
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 5 ice cubes
- 5 drops vanilla stevia - optional
- Blend all ingredients except ice in a blender until smooth
- Add ice cubes to blender and blend until smooth
- Pour into two glasses and enjoy!
Macros: Calories: 358 | Carbs: 32.8g | Protein: 26.5g | Fat: 15.8g
I hope you all enjoyed this delicious protein smoothie! If you made it leave a comment, and don't forget to share with your friends!
Wishing you all a beautiful day!