No Bake Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites Recipe
Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites. How could you possibly resist :)
This recipe makes 14 bites that are approximately 1 - 1.1 ounces.
These little bites are absolutely peerrrffffecccttttt for people looking for a light weight yummy snack while adventuring, backpacking, or just during their busy life!
So, without further adieu here it is:
- 1 Cup Almond Flour(meal)
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup (all natural is better)
- 4 scoops of whey protein powder (you can substitute the whey for a vegan protein powder. )
- 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder
- 1/4 cup of extra dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup of creamy Almond butter (can substitute for different nut butter)
- 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract
- optional: 14 drops of stevia
How to prepare:
- Place protein powder and almond meal into a mixing bowl and mix.
- Add in nut butter and maple syrup. Mix. It should now look just like cookie dough. If it doesn't you can add a tablespoon of water, but be careful. Do not add too much water. This will mess with the consistency.
- Add in chocolate chips and 1/2 cup shredded coconut. Mix
- Roll into 1 ounce balls with your hands. Makes 14 balls.
- Roll balls in the remaining 1/2 cup of shredded coconut.
Adventuring of a Small Town Girl