Chocolate Chip Protein Granola Bars - No Bake
Who doesn't absolutely love granola bars? They are delicious which is the most important thing, but they are also an easy healthy go to snack. The sad thing is, store bought granola bars are expensive and packed with refined sugar. We think we are being healthy by eating a granola bar but some of the store bought ones are worse than eating say a Snickers :?
These chocolate chip protein granola bars are easy to make, healthy, and not expensive at all. They are perfect for a quick snack, hiking trips, or even backpacking. To fancy these up a little bit you could add dried fruit or shredded coconut.
I absolutely love making and sharing recipes that are delicious, healthy, and easy. Each recipe that I post has been tried and tested by multiple people. Let me tell you, this one is a winner!
NOTE: Makes 24 bars
- 2 cups rolled oats (quick oats also work)
- 3/4 cups unsalted almond butter
- 12 scoops of protein powder
- You can use any type of protein powder. I used vanilla coconut protein powder.
- Protein powder is 100% optional.
- 6 tablespoons of honey
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 10 drops vanilla stevia - optional
- Add all ingredients to a bowl
- Stir until well combined
- Line an 8x8 glass pan with parchment paper
- Pour mixture into pan
- Compress until even and flat
- Place in freezer for 1 hour
- Cut into 24 bars (squares)
- Keep in fridge
Macros: Calories:169 | Carbs: 14.9g | Protein: 14.1g | Fat: 6.9g
I hope you all enjoy these granola bars! If you made it leave a comment, and don't forget to share with your friends!
Wishing you all nothing but beautiful adventures!