5 Ingredient Paleo Vanilla Cheesecake Recipe - No Bake Cheesecake Fat Bombs
5 Ingredient Paleo Vanilla Cheesecake Recipe
No Bake Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Truth be told... I hated cheesecake growing up. I thought it was the worst thing ever. When I turned 25 things changed a little. I decided to try a cheesecake at a party and... I kinda liked it! Ever since then, I have this weird obsession with cheesecake. I never order it, I never make it, but I always examine it thinking 'bet that one is pretty dang good'.
So, I wanted to provide a healthy alternative to cheesecake. Now don't get me wrong, this in no way replaces cheesecake, but it just might satisfy the sweet tooth ; )
- 4 ounces of cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 ounce coconut sugar (Note: You can replace coconut sugar for any granulated sugar. To Make the recipe Keto friendly use Erythritol or Swerve)
- 5 drops of stevia
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Prepare mini muffin pan by adding liners.
- Mix cream cheese, vanilla, and sweetener of choice for 2 minutes. Personally I use this Kitchen Aid.
- Add half of the heavy whipping cream an mix for another 2 minutes.
- Let it rest for 3-5 minutes (this will help the sweetener to dissolve.
- Add the other half of the heavy whipping cream and mix on medium speed for 3 minutes. You will want the mixture to begin to be firm and form soft peaks.
- Put mixture into a cake piping bag and pipe into mini cupcake liners.
- Set in fridge for 1 hour before serving.
Makes 24 mini cheesecakes
Don't forget to share this with your friends and make sure to comment below if you have tried it. Also, if you loved this one make sure to sign up for the newsletter and join our tribe :)
Wishing you all nothing beautiful days :)
Adventuring of a Small Town Girl
Want to see more recipes like this? Check out my desserts here:
Check out other healthy desserts here: